Monday 20 September 2010

The tale of the reluctant blogger

So i've never actually wanted to make a blog and this is evident in the fact that i'm about two years behind my peers in doing so, i guess i don't feel comfortable sharing my thoughts and feelings with strangers never mind my work. I pretty much keep my work close to me and if i'm compleatly honest i don't really think im ready to share it but this is a hurdle i need to get over - i only ever write my thoughts on my work and other artists work in my sketchbook - ahhh sketchbooks i have an overfondness for all stationary, but in particular sketchbook's, theirs just nothing better than opening a brand new sketchbook, taking the lid off a pen and not looking up for a couple of hours. (well at least you know i'm a bit strange by now so if you do read on it's your own fault)

No comments:

Post a Comment